A little about us...

My photo
Canberra, Australia
I'm 20, I study, I work, I play, I eat a lot and sometimes I like to write. I was lucky enough to be blessed with a beautiful daughter, Charlie.

Sunday 2 November 2014

I'm baaaack!

Hi guys,


I haven't written in a while. Let's say... over two years. I know. I'm sorry.



But I'm back! I missed writing. I missed venting about my life. This platform is a good way for me to get the thousands of insane thoughts out of my brain without bombarding my Facebook friends with my rubbish. But if you are reading this, I assume you like my rubbish. It was entirely your intention to read my rubbish. For that, I thank you.

My now FOUR year old daughter is snoring loudly next to me. Her little hand is resting on my arm, because she has to have 'snuggles'. Therefore I'm typing super slowly, so I don't disturb her. Although when I think about how often she disturbs my sleep I almost want to. Just kidding (not really).

So. Jeez. Since my last post I have finished year 12 (!!!!!). At the same time I would have, if I stayed in school. Victory dance. And, in 5 days, after my last exam, I will be officially halfway through my teaching degree. That means in 2 years I could very well be teaching your children, brothers and sisters or nieces and nephews. If they're lucky.

Like I said before, Charlotte is now four years old. Halfway to eight years old. A quarter of the way to 16... no, nope, nup, not going there yet. She is blonde-haired, blue-eyed, kind, thoughtful, bright, strong-willed, a liiiiittle bit bossy and so intelligent it blows my mind (stop asking me how clouds stay in the sky. I don't know). She does ballet, even though it makes her "sooooo tired" and she hates having her hair in a bun. She starts pre-school next year. She tells me she loves me every day.

I am also dating a really nice boy. He could be The One. Charlotte thinks he is. After seeing a very 80s wedding dress today in a seamstress shop, she requested I wear one just like it at my wedding. Also tells anyone who will listen that our baby is named William. FYI, there is no baby. His name is Duncan, or Pumpkin as he is affectionately known as in our house. While sleep-talking the other night, Charlotte says "I love Pumpkin more than a bag!" so I guess that's a lot.

Thanks for reading my rambling crap. Next I'll probably write about something totally ridiculous that I find interesting, like my obsession with washi tape or The Bachelor.

To finish, here is an adorable photo of my child. She's so cute, she doesn't even need a filter. Wish I could say the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment